Sunday, March 15, 2015

Etsy Shop Revamp

Well, this week I decided to dust off my long defunct etsy shop... I've run out of walls in my apartment to art projects for,  and run out of furniture to paint, so I need some way to make things to avoid going crazy. I'll probably put up a few posts highlighting some of my favorite sets of things that are up there. Take a look!

In this post I want to show you this really basic line of small hoops. Basic, but super comfortable and useful!

These little pearl earrings are my some of my favorites, and also the thing I've sold the most of. Everyone who's gotten them loves them. The reason I like them is that they're kind of fancy but as a non-pearl-stud-type-person the hoop makes them feel more casual. They're also totally comfortable, you can sleep in them, talk on the phone, whatever.


After I liked those so much, I made a series of different versions. They're listed in the shop as the "Simplicity" series.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails