Friday, March 20, 2015

Etsy Shop Reboot II: Teardrop Series

I mentioned in my last post that I started my etsy shop back up again, so I figured I'd take the chance to highlight some of my favorite stuff. This whole line of wooden teardrop earrings includes some of my favorites, they're all listed as part of the "Teardrop" series.

I've made a lot of different versions of these over the years, my friends call them "the yellowfish earrings", and one of the reasons I like them is because even after selling them for years I still haven't seen much else like them. I also like them because the overall design is amenable to so many different versions- the "gear drop" design, which I've made a few different iterations of,  is probably my favorite.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails