Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Treat Time!

Happy December! I'm pretty excited over here because I put my tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving, which seemed a little crazy since it was still November. But, honestly, who cares- if I could have my way and not end up on Hoarders for it, I'd have a tree set up all year long.

While I bask in the glow of my tree (which is actually quite far away since I'm at a conference in a distinctly non-wintery location. Charlotte will have to do the basking this week), I wanted to share some holiday recipes from the archives... this will take a few days so here is the first batch!

1. Not Your Grandma's Brittle: This one include rosemary almond brittle, walnut orange cinnamon brittle, and red curry peanut brittle. Great for gifts!

2. Peppermint Shortbread Cookies: These are shortbread with a twist- seriously delicious!!!

3. Pumpkin Ginger Crumble Pie: Sure it's a little Thanksgiving-y, but since it's a little special, you could use this throughout the holiday season. Mmmm... gingersnap crumbles.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails