Monday, March 12, 2012

New Listings, Check it Out!

Recipes are forthcoming (I had the most delicious Thai turkey sliders for dinner, mmmm), but in the meantime, I've been busy! Check out some new listings over at yellowfish!

Tiny ladybug earrings... yes, green ladybugs! I love them.

I've been waiting to figure out what to do with these really pretty long wooden beads- I finally figured that simpler was better, and this is the result.

I also added a few to my wooden teardrop series- I think these cloisonné earrings are my favorite of the batch.

And finally, some necklaces... 
This one is just big and bright and shiny and fun, and I kind of wanted to keep it for myself

And this one is much simpler, and almost verging on a little steampunky with the chunky chain and wooden bead.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails