Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm back!

Well, after the emotional rollercoaster of the sweetened condensed milk, I seem to have taken a blog hiatus. But, I'm back! Here is a brief update on what I've been doing...

1. Making jewelery...
First, for myself (found something to do with leftover coins from my trip to Japan a few years ago):

Then for my cousin's prom:

And of course for my shop (continuing my love affair with chandelier prisms):

2. I highlighted my hair, which in a stroke of brilliant luck did not either make it fall out or turn green despite the fact that I am too impatient to mess around with "test strands" and all that jazz.

3. And, of course, I've been hanging out with the lovely Charlotte:

There's more, but these are many of the events that were actually recorded on film... so, now you're all caught up and I'll be resuming my regular posting (theoretically, of course).

Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails