Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random Act of Snowman-ness

This is another of the backlog of photos I forgot I ever took using my camera phone. Now that I see it, I remember taking it because I was completely captivated by this accidental finding... it satisfies my need for random hilarity...

This photo is dated 10/23/07, and I think its awesome. I found this little guy, just randomly, around the back of a building at work. He is made out of the kind of crushed ice we use in lab, except normally you just dump it in the sink and don't, you know, create ice sculptures out of it (although, obviously, given what I now realize we could be doing, this is our loss).

At any rate, as you can see, he's a little lonely since he's definitely the only snowman around these parts (LA being less snowman friendly that the average climate)- I think his expression even looks a little wistful... if he was a puppy, I would totally take him home...

2 comments:

SciFlickChick said...

hehe awww, that's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails