Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tiger Wood

I ordered these awesome ebony tiger wood beads a few weeks ago, and have been waiting to figure out just what to do with them. I ended up combining them with these dyed freshwater pearls I have, and love how it turned out. I especially like how the pearls are side drilled, so that they are all offset from each other. There is something about the tone of the pearls that almost makes them look like metalic rivets, giving this sort of industrial feel to it even though all the materials are natural. I really want to keep it, but have resisted, and listed it here...

2 comments:

amy said...

Ooh la la! I love the tiger wood beads. I would wear a necklace with those beads and some smaller black beads. Really, I would! Only because for work I wear a lot of brown outfits and black outfits.

femputer said...

So gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails