Monday, January 28, 2008

Rapidly Advancing Age

Well, it happened again... I'm another year older (I'd say wiser, but that is debatable). And, let me tell you, I am OLD, like, I expect to be putting in an order for a walker and a case of Depends any day now...

But, there are some perks to getting older- like, instead of worrying about who might bring you what, you can do things like buy not just one, but two bunches of your favorite flowers for yourself, just because you want them, and because hey, its your birthday...

These are freesias- my self selected birthday treat :-).

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Those are lovely! Happy birthday!

yellowfish said...

thanks!

Banana-head Pancake said...

mmmmm..I think freesias smell soooo good. Happy (belated) Birthday!

Evelin said...

Happy Birthday :D
One year 'younger' and wiser..
anyway, age is just a number :) Let's party ...hehe

femputer said...

Oh dear, I'm quite late. But happy birthday! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails