Sunday, February 27, 2011

Etsy Shop Update- A New Direction!

I want to take an ever so brief break from posts about cooking to give you a little update on what's been going on over at my etsy shop. The basic idea is still the same- a mix of natural materials and metal, with clean organic shapes and a modern take on things.

But, recently I've been having some fun playing around, and have a new line of pieces with just a little more edge. With the addition of some gears, and some darker metal, the new pieces are a little edgy, and just have a little bit of a steam punk like feel, which is kind of fun.

Check it out!







But, never fear... the new things haven't replaced any of my old favorites- in particular, my best sellers, the line of tiny pearl earrings (I have a pair and seriously have worn them pretty much everywhere), and the Tear Drop series of wooden earrings with various beads. 
 



Anyways, just thought it'd be fun to share my non-cooking activities of late!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails